The customer personal data requested during the purchase or registration in our online pharmacy are necessary for placing an order and providing related services. Personal data includes any information that allows us to identify the customer’s personality. An exception is personal data permitted for distribution by the legislation of the United States of America.
provide reliable personal data;
consent to the data processing in accordance with the legislation of the United States of America.
Coover Pharmacy guarantees non-disclosure of information received from customers, and also ensures its safe storage – protection against unauthorized access, prevention of any distortion, loss or dissemination of customer data.
The term for processing personal data is not defined and is limited by the duration of the licenses for the activities of the Site Administration. In addition, the processing of personal information is terminated upon written request by the user to the site administration. In the event that the user withdraws personal information, the Site Administration may continue processing personal data without his consent.
- phone number;
- delivery address;
- card details for online payment;
- ID number requested at registration of return and exchange.
Also, protection extends to automatic data that a site receives when a user visits pages. Such data includes:
- access time;
- addresses of viewed pages;
- purchase history;
- the IP address of the user;
- information about the operating system.
During processing, we can perform the following actions with the data indicated above: accumulate, collect, organize and store; clarify, use and retrieve; transfer to study the needs of the customer and improve the quality of our services; depersonalize, remove and destroy.
Why is personal information requested?
The company accepts the obligation to fulfill orders as efficiently as possible and provide quality customer service. For this, the processing of personal data of the customer is necessary. They can be used in our online pharmacy to:
- identify the customer, conduct and process orders and payments;
- providing access to personal information on the website;
- maintaining feedback with the customer – accounting applications, notifications about the order progress, assistance in any matters related to the work of our online pharmacy, newsletters about promotions, discounts, product updates, etc. with the consent of the user.
- inform periodically about the news and events of our online pharmacy;
- customer and technical support at the request of the customer;
- performing advertising activities with the customer’s consent. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by following the step-by-step instructions attached to each letter.
Can personal data be disclosed?
The transfer of personal data is regulated by the legislation of the United States of America or is carried out with the permission of the user. The company has the right to disclose data to authorized representatives of the authorities by the court decision or on the basis of cases provided by law. Also, personal information can be disclosed if it is necessary to protect the property and rights of an online pharmacy and to ensure the safety of its employees.