Use of the site
The following activities are prohibited on the site:
- The user does not have the right to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publish, broadcast, transmit, make available for public use or otherwise use the contents of the site cooverpharmacy.com, with the exception of personal, non-commercial purposes;
- The user also agrees not to adapt, modify or create derivatives of cooverpharmacy.com content from any elements, with the exception of personal, non-commercial purpose. Any other use of the content is possible only with the prior written consent of the Site Administration;
- If the User believes that the Site contains information that violates his rights, the User is obliged to notify the administration by sending a corresponding message to our email address and provide us with information that confirms this violation of rights. In the event that the User provides false information about a violation of his or her rights, he or she is fully responsible for the damage caused (including expenses, fees, and legal fees);
- Partial use of materials is prohibited and citing is allowed only if there is a direct link open to search engines to the direct address of the material on the website. The font size of the link or hyperlink must not be less than the font of the publication that you are using. A hyperlink is required;
- It is forbidden to write obscene comments in the direction of users of the portal, the Administration and obscene criticism of the authors of articles, politicians, officials, journalists, including assistance in inciting ethnic, ethnic, racial and religious hatred;
- It is forbidden to insult the honor, dignity and business reputation of the authors of articles, the Administration, users of the portal and third parties;
- It is forbidden to distribute junk mail (spam) between users or third parties;
- It is forbidden to abuse the placement of information that does not carry a semantic load;
- It is forbidden to perform actions aimed at misleading other users;
- It is forbidden to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic nature;
- It is forbidden to use any programs to collect personal information of users on the portal and the information posted on the site.
The information posted on the site
Any information posted on the Site is for informational purposes only.
This Site contains information about Coover Pharmacy and its products that are officially registered in the USA, information materials that strictly comply with the law, as well as other scientific information that we considered useful for posting on this Site for your personal non-commercial purposes, or to enhance your professional level if you are a medical or pharmaceutical worker. Moreover, any information posted on the Site is not an advertisement.
The available medications have contraindications for use, so before using them, you must carefully read the instructions for their use and seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
At the same time, we draw your attention to the fact that the Site may contain links to foreign websites. In this case, the content of foreign websites, including in terms of name, product descriptions can be placed in accordance with the laws of another country. Some products may not be available in all countries or may be available under other brand names, in different dosages, with other indications for use, dispensed only as directed by your local doctor. We are not responsible for the content of such resources and links to them are provided solely for the convenience of users.
The information presented on the Site does not contain any advice or recommendations and should not be the basis for your decision and / or any action. For questions of the practical application of any information presented on the Site, you should seek the advice of specialists in the relevant field.
In particular, the Site may contain information about various diseases and methods of their treatment. This information should not be considered as a medical recommendation and should not be construed as an appeal to persons who are not specialists in the relevant field to independently acquire or use the products described. The information on this Site should not be used to decide on the use or non-use of any medications or medical devices. If you have any health problems, or you suspect that they may occur, you should consult your doctor for advice. At the same time, the information on the Site cannot be used to make a decision on changing the order and regimen of the use of drugs recommended by a doctor. When using drugs, information about which is contained on the Site, you should be guided by the instructions for medical use provided with the drug.
We are not responsible for any damage to health that may result from using the Site or the information posted on it. Also, we do not accept any liability for any direct or indirect damages, or other losses arising from such use.
The user is independently responsible for any use of the information posted on the site by third parties for his actions and inaction.
Links to other websites
If a website contains links to other websites or resources provided by third parties, these links are for information only. By clicking on the links, the user goes from our site. We neither check all websites and resources provided by third parties nor do we control or take responsibility for these sites, their content or their ability to use. If a user accesses any website by clicking on the links provided on our website by third parties, he or she will do so on his or her own responsibility and agree that we do not accept any responsibility for these websites or any loss or damage, caused as a result of their use.
Links to the website
The user can create (but not duplicate) a link to our first page only after receiving a detailed written permission from our company; the link must be genuine, legal and legally correct, its placement should not spoil the company’s reputation or use it in their interests. The user cannot create the link as a means of communication, approval or statement created by the company, which actually does not exist.
The user cannot create a link on a site that does not belong to him or her.
Our site cannot be placed on any other site, and it is also forbidden to create links to other parts of the site, except for the first page. We reserve the right to revoke permission to create links at any time without prior notice.
Virus programs, security breaches, and other offenses
The user should not abuse the use of our site by intentionally entering (or trying to introduce) virus programs, Trojan programs, virus self-replicating programs, logical “bombs” or other malicious programs or technically dangerous materials. The user should not try to gain unauthorized access to our site or the server on which the site is located, or any other server, computer or database connected to our site. The user must not carry out network attacks or distribute denial of service attacks on our website.
Thus, the user commits a crime in accordance with the laws of the USA and the laws of other countries. We report this crime to the authorities and cooperate with them, revealing the offender’s identity. If a crime has been committed, the user’s right to use our site is immediately canceled.
Despite the fact that we have access to rational means of protecting our website from abuse, we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a distributed network attack, virus programs or other technically dangerous material that could be used to damage user equipment, software, data or other materials owned by the user by using the website, downloading or sending material through the website.
Protection of information and personal data